About Lommen Abdo’s Estate Planning Section
The focus is always on meeting our clients’ objectives.
Success at Lommen Abdo is not about being the biggest law firm in town. Success is about being the law firm most responsive to clients — listening and bringing together our considerable experience and knowledge to make our clients successful.
What is true for the firm is true for our estate planning section. Our attorneys come highly recommended by financial planners, by former clients and by other attorneys, because we provide an extensive knowledge of estate planning within a comfortable atmosphere conducive to reaching an estate plan that reflects and carries out the goals of the client.
- We listen to our clients so that we fully understand their goals and objectives.
- We understand and appreciate that each client, each family, each business is unique — and the estate plan should be unique.
- We work collaboratively with you and your other advisors, including financial planners, tax consultants and business consultants.
- When needed, we draw on the experience and knowledge of other Lommen Abdo lawyers, including trial lawyers, tax lawyers and business lawyers.
- Estate planning has many options, and we explain all those that pertain to your particular situation, work through the implications of each, and make sure you have the information you need to make informed decisions.
We work closely with clients to answer questions and meet their objectives.
At the Lommen Abdo Law Firm, we measure our success by our clients’ success. In the estate planning section, that means we listen to you, answer your questions, and develop an estate plan that meets your goals and objectives. Whether your estate is large, small or somewhere in between, whether you have relatively simple or complex family and business interests, we have the skills and resources you can always count on at our law firm.
Most of our estate planning services are billed on a flat fee basis. The amount of the fee is calculated on an individual basis depending on the complexity of the matter. This is intended to provide our clients with transparency and certainty about the final fee. The flat fee for estate planning services includes the initial consultation, preparation of drafts, draft review and revisions, document signing, and beneficiary designation review and advice.
Probate and trust administration matters are billed on an hourly basis. The hourly rate will be clearly communicated to the client prior to commencing work. We will also do our best to provide you with a projection of the cost of the matter.
Make an appointment today to begin the estate planning process.
We bring extensive estate planning knowledge to every discussion, but, just as important, we make the process comfortable.
Call 612.255.6935 or send an email.We represent clients throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul Twin Cities region and the St. Croix River Valley including Roseville, White Bear Lake, Stillwater, Maple Grove, Edina, Minnetonka, Oakdale, Hudson, River Falls, Golden Valley and New Richmond.