Probate Administration, Trust Administration
Ensuring fair, accurate management and distribution of assets
The fiduciary of an estate or trust has a responsibility to the estate, to the beneficiaries and to the court. Lommen Abdo attorneys have the experience and knowledge to guide you through probate and trust administration.
- The first step your lawyer will help you with is having the court appoint a personal representative.
- We will help gather the probate assets, pay the decedent’s debts, determine and pay taxes, and distribute assets to the proper people.
- Trust administration includes appointing a trustee to determine all the assets in the trust and distributing those assets appropriately.
- In an ongoing trust, the administrator has a fiduciary responsibility to manage the trust’s assets.
- Your attorney can guide you and ensure that you meet all legal requirements.
If you have been appointed to handle probate or estate administration, make sure you understand your responsibilities and have the legal guidance to fulfill your position as executor of an estate or trustee of a trust.
Enlist the help of a probate and trust administration lawyer.
You don’t have to figure out all the details of probate, estate administration or trust administration. Rely on an attorney who has the experience to ensure you meet your obligations accurately and efficiently.
Call 612.255.6935 or send an email for an appointment. We represent clients throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul Twin Cities region and the St. Croix River Valley including Edina, White Bear Lake, Stillwater, Maple Grove, Somerset, Eagan, Minnetonka, Hudson, River Falls, Lakeville and New Richmond.