Cameron Kelly enjoys providing high quality planning for individuals and businesses. His practice includes assisting clients with comprehensive estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, and living wills. He also has a special interest in the estate, gift, and income taxation of estates and trusts. In addition to estate planning, Cameron works with business owners from formation, to business succession.
- Full Name: Cameron R. Kelly
- Office Location: Hudson, Wisconsin and Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 715.381.7112
- Fax: 612.436-0243
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Transactions
- Closely Held or Family Business
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
Cameron is certified as a Real Property Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association. He has been designated as a Rising Star by the Super Lawyers magazine since 2013. He was named Volunteer Attorney of the Year by Cancer Legal Line in 2015. He is expected to attain his LLM in Estate Planning by The John Marshall Law School in December of 2017.
Residing his entire life in Minnesota, Cameron now lives with his wife, daughter, and two sons in Stillwater, Minnesota. He is active in the community, including volunteering as a member of the City of Stillwater Planning Commission, at his church, and with a number of local non-profit corporations. He maintains a strong presence in the area, accepting appointments in Stillwater with clients throughout the St. Croix River Valley.
- Minnesota, 2003
- Wisconsin, 2017
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A., 2000
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2003