Estate Planning Attorneys
We work closely with clients to answer questions and meet their objectives.
At the Lommen Abdo Law Firm, we measure our success by our clients’ success. In the estate planning section, that means we listen to you, answer your questions, and develop an estate plan that meets your goals and objectives. Whether your estate is large, small or somewhere in between, whether you have relatively simple or complex family and business interests, we have the skills and resources you can always count on at our law firm.
We have the breadth of skills to meet any estate planning concerns.
A thorough knowledge of estate planning is essential, but sometimes clients need more — and Lommen Abdo is prepared. Our lawyers include business attorneys, trial attorneys and tax attorneys as well as medical malpractice, personal injury, entertainment, real estate and family law attorneys. Our collective experience offers the breadth and depth of service to meet any issues that may arise.
More About the Firm
Our attorneys offer thorough planning and exceptional customer service.
Led by attorney Karen Schlotthauer, the estate planning section is known as an approachable, knowledgeable team. Whatever your concerns – wills, trusts, business succession planning, probate administration or litigation – our attorneys have the experience you require.
More About Attorneys
We provide legal representation that meets your estate planning goals.
Within estate planning, we have a wide range of services, all based on the goals and objectives of our clients. Whatever tools you need, we can help with cost-effective, thorough legal services, including the following.
- Wills and trusts, as well as other basic documents such as health care directives, powers of attorney, incapacity planning documents and special needs planning documents
- Probate and trust administration, including asset management, asset distribution and tax obligations
- Business succession planning, developing a plan that fits your particular family and business needs
- Trust and estate litigation, advising and advocating for our clients, seeking the best results possible
- Non-traditional relationships, planning for same-sex couples, unmarried couples, grandparents serving as parents, second marriages and combined families
- Tax law, creating estate plans that meet objectives with as little tax exposure as possible
Call us for an appointment to discuss your estate plan.
On your first visit to our office, you will know why so many of our clients come to us on the recommendation of their financial planners or their friends and colleagues. We offer clear answers, experienced advice, and a focus on your objectives in an approachable, friendly atmosphere. Located in Minneapolis and Hudson, we represent clients throughout the Minnesota Twin Cities metro area and neighboring Wisconsin.
Call 612.255.6935 or send an email.