At Lommen Abdo, our estate planning team is focused on creating peace of mind for our clients in the Twin Cities area and the St. Croix River Valley. We understand that your estate plan may not always be at the top of your to-do-list. We also understand that having an intelligent estate plan in place will help you sleep better at night. Our goal is to give our clients peace of mind through the preparation of tailor-made estate plans designed to protect the things that matter most in life.
Estate Planning Attorneys
We provide legal representation that meets your estate planning goals.
Within estate planning, we have a wide range of services, all based on the goals and objectives of our clients. Whatever tools you need, we can help with cost-effective, thorough legal services, including the following.
- Wills and trusts, as well as other basic documents such as health care directives, powers of attorney, incapacity planning documents and special needs planning documents
- Probate and trust administration, including asset management, asset distribution and tax obligations
- Business succession planning, developing a plan that fits your particular family and business needs
- Trust and estate litigation, advising and advocating for our clients, seeking the best results possible
- Non-traditional relationships, planning for same-sex couples, unmarried couples, grandparents serving as parents, second marriages and combined families
Learn about estate taxes, gift taxes, generation-skipping transfer taxes and other tax issues that affect you and your heirs.
We also draft prenuptial agreements, domestic partner agreements and other documents that ensure families have an understanding about their rights and obligations.
We provide services throughout the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area, from White Bear Lake to Maple Grove to Rosemount to Eden Prairie; and across the entire St. Croix River Valley, including Hudson, River Falls and Stillwater.
“Every client has a different story, a unique family situation and goals that are unlike anyone else’s. It is our job as attorneys to listen carefully and help you design a plan for the future.” — Bob Abdo, Estate Planning Attorney
Call us for an appointment to discuss your estate plan.
On your first visit to our office, you will know why so many of our clients come to us on the recommendation of their financial planners or their friends and colleagues. We offer clear answers, experienced advice, and a focus on your objectives in an approachable, friendly atmosphere. With offices in both Minneapolis and Hudson, we are able to represent clients throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin. We will meet with our clients where it is convenient for them.
Call 612.255.6935 or send an email.